Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Give poles that I buy away for free?

Hey Dog,Take a look at the "New Recovery Act Policy" from Hughesnet. Everything we used to charge for poles, etc.have been removed from the table. It's hard for me to believe that us the people that bring there product to the customers must again take a cut in earnings as they report increased profits that are in the billions. I'm looking at units of time, mileage, road expenses vs gross earning, which in turn is killing the net earnings to the point of shutting down a truck or two for me! And that means another family affected by the greed drivin fat cats of this industry. I think we all just want to make a honest living. I have some of the best techs in the trade, and we pride ourselves in the level of work we do. As do most of use in this trade. But at what point do we have to stop? Wished I had the answer to that one. Maybe the powers to be should buy a tool belt grab a ladder and give it a go! I suggest maybe about 70 miles west of Minot, ND(No slam on my ND brothers!). on a crisp January morning and I think they would see this in a different light. And if they keep taking money from us I hope that is what happens to them!Problem being quality goes out the window and the hacks move in. Then we are all put into that group.I was a Locomotive Engineer for years, and at this point if it was not for the tech I have I would sell off and go back to the rails!Now I'll jump off the soap box! LOL!!!
This is CABL.com posting #316866. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbuAU
Posted in reply to: Re: Give poles that I buy away for free? by cabledog
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Give poles that I buy away for free? DigiCommSystems 12/9/2010 9:38:28 PM