Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: David Lego's Death

Contact the News Station that reported it tell them your hardship, don't allow the state to sweep it under the carpet, and like Mark said contact an attorney
file a wrongful death suit on every emergency responder that worked on the accident scene, file a suit on the registered owner of the car that hit him, file on the driver, if the lady was running late for work and speeding and in a hurry to get to work file a suit with her employer, if she was putting on make up when she ran off the road and hit David, file on them, I know it is a cold world out there and everybody thinks they are beyond, but the squeaky hinge gets oiled.

I once had a cone fall off of my truck and go to the shoulder of the road and this women watched it roll down the hill and hit another car doing so and I was sued for 20K, sure I should of had my cones secured better on my truck, Insurance paid, then canceled , in court her lawyer said she was distracted by the cone

I was going east on a 2 lane and she was going west and watched it in her rear view mirror, I pulled over to get my cone and saw the accident
next thing I know is J-Law is behind my truck saying I started the accident, the cop in court told me that I would have been better off if I would have just kept going.... You gota love Alabama
This is CABL.com posting #316630. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbuw6
Posted in reply to: Re: David Lego's Death by Splicer Life 4me
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: David Lego's Death Rex Jones 11/9/2010 9:29:19 PM