Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Dept. of Labor & IRS to investigate...

Well this was the longest thread I have ever read here at the bar LOL.

I worked for Knight in Polk and this was back when Shane Potts ran the office. Then Bart Fulmar and his asst. Dave came in the picture LOL.

I remember those day like yesterday. All the pain pill poppers, meth crack geekers & the pot heads smoking behind the dumpster. It kind of hurts to think that I would help get someone else fired. But when I truly think about it I don't care. Not one of them dip shizz would help me. It is not fair for a company to just take your money. I am glad someone has stood up and addressed knight and we have a face/spokesman to lead the fight.

*tampabaycableguy*
I like your 3 postcount. I got $5 that says your not a contractor. I don't have any beef none at all. Knight screwed me and 1,000's of other tech's. Who in the F*** are you or anyone else for that matter to judge us. Were the ones who have screwed by knight and now, it puts a smile on my face to see knight get what they had coming. Oh and who was that one guy Jeffery sent to Polk to watch Bart & Dave run the shop. He has a hudge ball on the side of his neck. I wonder if he has insurance on that thing. Shiz I'd like to know he he deducts it on his taxes as a two man team.
Do it right the 1st time, Spend less time the 2nd time.
This is CABL.com posting #315518. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbufa
Posted in reply to: Re: Dept. of Labor & IRS to investigate... by digitalphonemike
There are 0 replies to this message