Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Knight Enterprises Every location

Hey Gates...From speaking with the IRS Agent investigating my SS-8 form I sent in. He told me if im found to be an employee Knight is going to pay my back taxes owed, such as Federal withholding and the SS withholding with server fines and if its found a criminal act was commited charges could be filed. If not then I file as a contractor like everyone else, paying close attention to my right off's.Ether way im ok as for all of you that have filed and gotten money back. Start thinking milage records. One point I want everyone to remember... The Federal suit and the IRS are not working together not even the DOL is in on this. Any money awarded by the court "which just by some ruff estimates is going pretty large" if going to paid two use as additional income which we have to claim taxes on from the IRS. Now heres my point ive told alot of guys asking and telling me they are being threaten by saying "the irs is going to audit you and your going to jail etc..." Thats bull shizzz... Whats that tell you about the company you work for. Hey guys we know your defrauding the irs but we might tell if you sue us.Fact - The IRS is going to target a large part of Knights and Kablelinks 1099 reported for the past 3-5 years. Ive been told this.Since the IRS has gotten funding for new agents to target companies that misclassify workers. Well I gave them a target and the arrows aimed right at them. Sue me! Remember they paid your SSN# or FEN. There has been rumors that anyone on the suit is going to be reported. Well report them I say. Anyone can contact me. I have all the materials from chargebacks, training pay, supervisor pay, chargebacks for kicking a routes, contractors being paid time off and how they market us to prospective clients. And this can used for an other SS-8 form. Its pretty easy to fill out and Knight will have my copy soon if they dont already. So I wouldnt worry guys. Its your right to go after what you feel is right. Then win it goes to trial and you get a award claim it. Thats all. If the IRS audits you off a complaint from a little birdie, file an SS-8 and it will get sorted out. But im sure they have the fear factor with everyone. But people are calling alot.... So it might be having a reverse affect... LOLThis case is going to get bigger and more exposed in the media. Its funny wheres Tampabay, it seems people who are opposing this thread are dominating it. LOLMikeOf course the lawye
This is CABL.com posting #315501. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbueT
Posted in reply to: Re: Knight Enterprises Every location by GatesAudio
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Knight Enterprises Every location bushmaster 10/14/2010 9:34:29 PM