Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Dept. of Labor & IRS to investigate...

Damm this thread wont go away... What up DL...... You not one to visit this forum. What brings you in here. Dude 1st off you told me Loui told you could get your job back if you dropped the suit and speak to Jill since you werent making any money at Direct Tv.  If thats really you posting that, then your just covering your ass.  You splitted your guts to get it back. John got pulled into the mangers office and asked about me and his lunch time visit and what i showed him and what he gave me.  Hummm tell everything you know.  I looked at your routes and you get prime pick and any time off you need.  Havent looked in a while though. I still have friends that work there and they love to talk about everything going on.  You have a family and need to work.  If it means selling your sole and crawling back to the place you think is hell, then so be it. But I do give you this.  When in the convertor line and someone asked about me you didnt bad mouth me. Even people working there say when the suit gets bigger hes gone. P.S check my folder for me.  I might have some paper work in it. LOL

Shits already set in motion and I cant stop it now. Its gonna get worse before it gets better.
This is CABL.com posting #314909. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbt5l
Posted in reply to: Re: Dept. of Labor & IRS to investigate... by EshoreJoe
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Dept. of Labor & IRS to investigate... dcommtn 10/7/2010 6:46:53 PM
Re: Dept. of Labor & IRS to investigate... LouSkunt 10/7/2010 2:07:07 PM
Re: Dept. of Labor & IRS to investigate... EshoreJoe 10/5/2010 1:00:09 PM