Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Dept. of Labor & IRS to investigate...

A few things i would like to clear up...I willingly went back to Knight and dropped off the suit. I was not given or am I being given any special treatment or money. I did it because for ten years I made a good living and realized that suing the man and company that gave me a way off life was not the right thing to do. I do think there are issues with our industry but go get another job for hourly wage and see how quick that greener grass dies... The grass isn't greener on the other side. I worked hard for years and became a lead tech and helped open an office in Manattee which im proud of. I will never get that back because I let an angry sue happy guy I know talk me into this stupid lawsuit. I dropped off the suit because I wanted to get back to work and do what I do best and thats cable. Even if the suit wins the irs will come after you for back taxes on your new employee status. Not to mention all the other issues that will arise from this. Everyone has to make there own choice. In the beginning I wasn't thinking but now I am happy to have a job in todays economy where I make more then most people I know. Mike Scantland has claimed many things about me and my returning to work which are not true. I was not compinsated and willingly dropped off the suit. Do not bring my name up again please.
This is CABL.com posting #314892. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbt44
Posted in reply to: Re: Dept. of Labor & IRS to investigate... by digitalphonemike
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Dept. of Labor & IRS to investigate... cablemn86 10/5/2010 11:23:09 AM