Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Things that need to be asked when figuring out

Splicer, I assume being in the sales forum that he owns his own sales contracting company. As long as you are not out in the field selling they don't really look at your background. I am not going to name names BUT i know some super shady guys that have contracts. I am a true believer that if you did your time than you deserve some of your freedoms back. I also give kudos to this guy because too many guys out there coming out of the pen and complain about how hard it is trying to get a decent job, which it is..

KCAUDIOFX... I think when they said do a background check on the owner they didn't truly mean it. You could do a pretty good background check on here and find out some good info. So I don't think it was supposed to be taken literally. I have been lucky and have never been screwed by any of my employers. I also try to stick with the bigger companies so it won't happen.

SALESDAWG
This is CABL.com posting #312987. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbtAl
Posted in reply to: Re: Things that need to be asked when figuring out by Splicer Life 4me
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Things that need to be asked when figuring out kcaudiofx 9/10/2010 12:38:05 PM