Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Dept. of Labor & IRS to investigate...

I 'm gonna reply to myself lol, one more point the reason the gov wants to investigate is that the use of contractor based employment has skyrocketed in thousands of industries not just cable, corporations were just tried of paying taxes and benefits while trying to compete with the India employee who works for 80% less than we do, my brother in law is a computer programmer and he's an IC and listening to him is like listening to a bunch of cable guys and the bottom line of the gov is going down, so they need more money cause hell mandated national medical insurance starts in 4 years if it survives the next few elections and we got a new war to fight in afganistan I can't even spell it right but that's gonna be expensive just ask the russians lol I'm not trying to start any fights on the cabl bar so if I'm making you angry calm down son jim it's called life and there is only one sure thing in it ,,, you will die! lol
This is CABL.com posting #312366. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbtqk
Posted in reply to: Re: Dept. of Labor & IRS to investigate... by xfactor
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Dept. of Labor & IRS to investigate... digitalphonemike 9/7/2010 11:06:36 AM