Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Osamas Ramadan dinner party in the Black House

hey guy dont get mad because you want to believe that Obama is a muslim because he hosted a Ramadan dinner.  I just pointed out that both bush's clinton and Obama all hosted them.  There were no complaints about muslims then.  Oh calling the white house the black house is racist.  If you want to claim the man is wrong for hosting a dinner then say that dont inject color into it.  Why do you now consider the whitehouse the black house now.  I did not hear that when all the other white presidents were there.  Answer that. 

As far as me being the lowest kind of black person, you do not know me.  This place is a trip.  If a person (note I am not just saying a black person)disagrees with a point you guys attack.  It was just a question and if it got you riled up like that it must have hit a nerve in you.  I am not going to respond to your rants if you cannot debate without using color.  The question is why refer to the whitehouse as the black house.  answer the question and explain it. 

Anyway The post is about Obam hosting a Ramadan dinner and you guys are saying that because he did that he is muslim.  So what if you went to church with bush and I bet you had a white Jesus on the wall too. lmao Jesus grew up in the Middle east the same place where many muslims came from so how the creator look like a white man.  The picture was changed when the english were converted because they were pagans so they could exalt themselves as God himself.  NOw that I have given you that little history lesson, when Bush said he was a christian I did not question that mans religious truth, it is of no consiquence.  My question is 1 what is so wrong about Obama hosting a Ramadan dinner like all other presidents have done  and why refer to the white house as the black house.  This statement injexts race into the discussion.  I csll the whitehouse because that is the name of the blg.  I did not call it the Hades house even though Hugo Chavez csalled Bush the devil LMAO.

I see there are some guys on here that cannot debate facts and get mad when a person put up a dissenting view or  a rebuttal to you post, you then become the lowest type of black person or racist.  Thats the easy way out and Weak.  If you cant defend it just admit you are wrong and go forward.

This is the first time I have seen you post but I can tell you that you are like some of the guys in this forum.  "not intelligent to debate and put up facts they cant defend, and blame everything on Obama.  That is weak and easy. 
This is CABL.com posting #312302. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbtpi
Posted in reply to: Re: Osamas Ramadan dinner party in the Black House by captain256
There are 0 replies to this message