Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Osamas Ramadan dinner party in the Black House

Bush actually went to church a lot so there is no question about that, I've personally been to church with Bush1 in Kennebunkport so I can say that for sure he is Christian. 

Before you go pointing fingers and talking shit, know this, people voted him in for a change.  To change this messed up government, not to do the same shit every other president has done.  Fuck Obama and Bush, the both of them, but I support my president and will take any lawful order given to me because as an American that's what you do.  I'm a big fan of doing what you say your going to do, not doing what you can get away with. 

I'm not accusing anyone of anything and quite frankly I don't give a shit or want to be involved.. All I did was post a article the supported what Polehiker said.  Personally I think they are both idiots, Obama has the same policies and people as Bush.  Everyone thought he would bring change to the government and so far it hasn't happened.  I'm a gun owning Union man who doesn't vote Dem or Rep, I vote for who will do the best job and not be a crooked POS like 90% of them are.  My grandfathers were George Mason and George Washington, founders of this great country, and both of them are spinning in their graves right now.  Regardless of what anyone says or believes, if everyone just followed the 10 commandments this world would be a lot better off. 

That's just my two humble cents, so don't drag me into your shit world.  I grew up in the hood and been out on the block but rose above the scumbags like you that plague Philadelphia, fuckin handouts everywhere, able bodied people begging for, or just stealing, change because they don't feel like working, girls with 4 kids that don't have dads, crackheads stealing shit, everyone driving brand new Lex's and Benz's and not working, people waiting for settlements, smoking weed with their 10year old kids, destroying shit for no reason, throwing trash out in the street, fuckin people up for no reason, shooting somebody cause he called you out, basically seen the front line of welfare and social services in action.. 

This ain't a white/black thing, Kensington is 50/50 and you wouldn't last 5 min there with that yo youse a raecist shit cause we don't play that game there.  I know your type, think every white male is racist and hates black people, always gotta be up in somebodys shit, pansey ass little bitch that couldn't hang with the real men and ran home to mommy/admin crying..  Captain256 is a racist, NO, not the case here guy, I have a lot of Black/White/Hispanic friends and will do anything for them but your not a person.  Your a lowlife troll that instigates a lot of shit and acts like a faggot.. LMAO who the fuck says shit like that??? 

I will say this though, your the lowest class of a black person, equal to white racist "trailer trash",  you do more harm for your race than any other type of black person.  You make people want to hate black people, you give all of them a bad rap and I think that sucks.  Your obviously an unemployable loser with no job and a shitload of time to troll about running your mouth so I'll never be able to keep up with your racist rhetoric.  And you can't blame people for not hiring you, who the fuck would want to work with an uppity asshole such as yourself?  Well I'm going on vacation for 4 days to AC and won't be back til Tuesday, because I can, and I really could care less what you think so just sit in your corner and shut the fuck up coward before you bring this great site down. 

This is CABL.com posting #312301. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbtph
Posted in reply to: Re: Osamas Ramadan dinner party in the Black House by annubiss
There is 1 reply to this message