Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Hey Admin can you put an annubiss forum

You see how you play yourself bush I mean pussy. I just made a comment and now you want to fight.  I have no need to fight you I have beat you already thats why you challenge me you insillent fool.  Chill out because you challenge people you do not know.  You are so stupid that you have all your info on the bar for someone to show up at your house and you are outting your family in jepardy.  I am giving this pearl of wisdom so you can change you stupid ways dummy. Stop doing that because eomeone is going to take you up on your offer and mash you up.  I am here to discuss issues and for job contacts not to get mad and challenge people to a fight.  As I told toast watch your words people are watching and your words may bite you later, as they did with toast. LMAO. I see you are a fanatic and I would not show up at anyones house because I dont start fight but know how to defend myself guy.  Go challenge some one else becasue I got you riled up and beat you with my words.  Sucka. 
By the way why dont you post this in your tribute to me that you started. Out here begging for help then you want to challenge somebody. Thats such a weak post begging "please help me beat Annubiss" so why would I take you up on your offer.  you sheep. LMAO
This is CABL.com posting #312286. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbto2
Posted in reply to: Re: Hey Admin can you put an annubiss forum by bushmaster
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Hey Admin can you put an annubiss forum cablegyswfla 9/3/2010 2:03:46 PM