Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Distraction?

dam man quit being so soft!  I am just asking a question.  I ma not attacking or criticizing.  BUt this post my show how you really feel.  I JUST ASKING A QUESTION.  ALL THE NAMES AND STUPID THINGS PEOPLE POST TO ME AND i ASK A QUESTION THAT MAKES YOU THINK DEEPER AND YOU ACCUSE ME OF ATTACKING YOU.  ITS A QUESTION GUY.  NO MORE NO LESS.  STOP MAKING THIS PERSONAL ITS NOT. 

TO ANSWER YOUR POST:  I know that you can call anyone names and put them down.  Its done here alot.  Just because I ask questions that make you think about your answers dont get mad.  As you said in your post "there could be a terrorist training camp there"  to me that is presumptuous.  its a question not an attack.  I did not say you are dumbass mutherfucker for presuming there may be a terrorist training camp. That is am example of an attack.  STOP BEING SO SOFT AND TAKING THIS PERSONAL.  THIS IS A DISCUSSION FORUM. HOW DOES A QUESTION WITH NO NAME CALLING TURN INTO AN ATTACK?  i CALL YOU PRESUMPTUOUS AND I AM ATTACKING BUT YOU SEE SOME OF THESE GUYS HERE CALL ME EVERYTHING IN THE BOOK.  WITH THAT BEING SAID "WAS MY POST AN ATTACK OR A QUESTION IN CHALLENGE TO YOUR POST?
This is CABL.com posting #310945. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbs3p
Posted in reply to: Re: Distraction? by sab3r
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Distraction? sab3r 8/21/2010 12:47:34 PM