Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Distraction?

All I have posted and you picked ONE thing to criticize? Along with the "presumption" I posted that people are being recruited right here in the U.S. or did you miss that fact? Now did peaceful Muslims recruit these people to be homicide bombers or bad ones. And were they here? Let's put it this way......we have a situation where funding is being hidden......sort of like the guys that flew planes into buildings there. They want sensitivity but don't want to give any. But you support it if you want. You will be in the 30 percent that do. Is it legal? YES. Is it appropriate? NO. Kind of like..........freedom of speech. I have the right to call anyone any name and say anything I can to put them down........is it appropriate? NO! Why don't you show me how much Muslims have done for people not of their faith. I can show you how Christians have helped people in the world not of the Christian faith. Hey, are you Muslim? Because you can't step foot in Mecca if you aren't. So if they expect tolerance then they should give it. Period.
This is CABL.com posting #310878. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbs2k
Posted in reply to: Re: Distraction? by annubiss
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Distraction? annubiss 8/21/2010 9:52:59 AM