Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Hey Admin can you put an annubiss forum

Hello to all my fans and I had to take a break from my bikini clad lady and answer you all.  I did not want you all to think I had forgot about you.  As this post shows you are all mad and I have not said anything inciteful in the post. Just a question but please keep replying so I can see my flock grows. So this reply is to tend my sheep like a good shepard does.  Again and as always you all keep replying and all post are appreciated. 

Rick thats fine, I do not need a special forum for me the sheep are in my pen right now LMAO.  Also Rick see how they say I incite people but as this ost shows they are the inciteful ones  and then cry to you to suspend me.  Arent they a trip?  I like to see them cry to you about me.  I told you rick I was a star on the bar. LMAO.  They wanted a unrestricted forum and you gave it to them Now they are mad that they cannot win over me mentally. 

TO ALL MY FANS: You look at your posts here and decide who is the one inciting and making a mockery of this site.  Keep posting and crying, All replies are appreciated and welcomed.  Keep them coming but now I have to get back to the beach.  Keep proving to rick and others that I am a "star on the bar".

P.S. Dont bite my saying.  LMAO

This is CABL.com posting #310253. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbsSf
Posted in reply to: Hey Admin can you put an annubiss forum by annubiss
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Hey Admin can you put an annubiss forum johnmc3 8/14/2010 11:46:53 PM
Re: Hey Admin can you put an annubiss forum Toast 8/14/2010 3:15:04 PM