Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Whats Changed in the past 3 years?

yes a lot has changed in the past 3 years, hell a lots changed in the past year, i used to own my own cable install company for comcast in the north central illinois region. now i never played the games a lot of these other companys played, our pay schedule was every 2 weeks, and i payed them every 2 weeks for those jobs regardless if i actually got paided for them in that 2 weeks. I'd only back charge the contractors on jobs if they really screwed them up. all of this cause i know what it was like to be a contractor for many years. its not hard for people like me to play the game right and make money.

all those prices are not that far off from what i was getting here and i payed the contractors i had 70% of those prices, making them and me a lot of money. comcast told us when we got the contract to pay 35-45% to the contractors cause that was the norm for the area. but i knew that was a bullshit way of paying people.

BUT i do know a lot of the bigger companys have more people they need to pay off the backs of the contractors, but i had 25+ contractors and only 5 office people, so when they say there losing money they are flat out lieing to you.

true i'm not in business anymore but that is because of the economy, but i made enough money to buy and pay off a house 2 cars and a boat and take vacations so these other people are lieing losers trying to rape money from you
This is CABL.com posting #309967. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbsND
Posted in reply to: Whats Changed in the past 3 years? by digitalphonemike
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Whats Changed in the past 3 years? digitalphonemike 8/11/2010 10:49:35 PM