Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: A band of jackasses, Toast, goodsky,locodawg.

First off the name is the installers forum.  If you knew what you were talking about, it was you guys telling me to go to broadbang forum because I was installer; discussing installers issues and not political issues.  I look at the name and I am right no matter what you say. FUTHER MORE WHY DO i HAVE TO TAKE YOUR REASON AS GOSPEL. i WAS TOLD TO GO TO THE BROADBAND FORUM TO DISCUSS INSTALLER ISSUES AND I WAS NOT A LINEMAN. NOW WHEN I LOOK AT THE FORUM WE ARE IN IT SAYS "INSTALLERS FORUM". Either way I can discuss what I want and if you do not want to reply then cool; but some guys get on and attack a person for posting an issue. You need to check the post and come to the truth.  Stop trying to make me out to be the aggressor, I am defending myself, which not stop.

YES TOAST GOT KICKED OFF BECAUSE OF ME OTHERWISE HE WOULD ANSWER MY POST AND EXPLAIN WHY WOULD HE SEND A DANCING PENIS TO ANOTHER MAN AND CLAIM ITS FUNNY.  WHAT KIND OF A GUY WOULD DO THIS AND OBVIOUSLY ADMIN AGREES. As usual he has no answer becasue he again put his foot in his mouth. Now why do I have to believe you?  I have my own opinion and make my own decisions. 

As far as the attacks.  You go back and look at the post. I put a political issue "who created tarp" and that digres into a racial posting.  So I guess I am dammed if I do and dammed if I dont. Your cronies, since I disagreed with them felt that it was thier duty to attack me.  Naybe it was because I am black (goodsky, hookman) or because I have a different opinion (toast).  I dont know why but I have not called them derogatory names; I just exposed them for who they are.  Now I am the attacker and the racist.  Check my post and you will see that have defended myself and now since they have no come back all they do is throw meaningless insults. Those are facts.

Check my post and you will see that I am replying to attacks. I have been respectful to you and all here. I am going always defend myself when I am attacked and I make no apologies for that.  Stop trying to make me out to be what you and your pals are.  You guys are here thinking that you run this forum and no one should disagree with you all.  I have my own opinion, express them in a respectful way eventhough I have been called nigga and everything else here on the bar.  I guess calling me a nigga is not attacking me; yea right. I will not digress to the level of the guys you defend.

This is CABL.com posting #309682. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbsI2
There is 1 reply to this message