Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: A band of jackasses, Toast, goodsky,locodawg.

You refuse to see the obvious. Before you came here this was the political forum. Your obvious attempt to act as though any of us are wrong for posting in this forum, political items, is laughable. We have explained and you just don't or can't see it. You claim to be smart yet you want to antagonize anyway. Whatever.
1 This was the political forum. Political threads were here.

2 The name changed. Political threads did not disappear to another forum but stayed in this forum with the new name "installers forum".

3 That is it. This is still the political forum and you can't change it with your ridicule.

If you are so objective and cool then why do you keep attempting to put me and others down. Again I have not attacked you personally but tried to debate facts. If you can't do that........oh well. My pointing out the obvious that ADMIN is who suspended Toast and you had nothing to do with it is fact not a put down on you. Even though you continue to take credit for something you had nothing to do with. He still calls you every name in the book and is still here..........or did you miss that?
Now if you think you are somehow going to make me go after you and call you names because you wish to try my patience..........you will lose. I don't care enough about you to get angry with you. I can see what you are doing and it makes no sense. And yet you criticize those for calling you names and you are first in line to do it when the opportunity presents itself. You claimed to be cool with everyone and you start threads to antagonize others. Why don't you just ignore them if they bother you? I am done with this thread and your replies. Have a good one.
This is CABL.com posting #309669. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbsIP
Posted in reply to: Re: A band of jackasses, Toast, goodsky,locodawg. by annubiss
There is 1 reply to this message