Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: A band of jackasses, Toast, goodsky,locodawg.

First of all hookdick millions of people are out of work and that includes cablemen. I take that back there is plenty of work for a cableman if you want to make less then a walmart employee. I am glad you have work and that came from my heart. However you are a dumbass and kind of stuck on yourself and your flag. 90% of backs voted for the rebel flag? maybe you exaggerated just a little bit. the word you like to use and is imprinted in your redneck mind (niggas), was made up by white people and used against men of color it was not used for white people or linemen, The word you are looking for would be dumbfuck white trash. So hookdick what do you think about the word white trash???   Let me guess, white people are white trash and some black men are white trash????? WTF. are you smoking crack again??. You twist your words to pat yourself on the back. One more thing, fuck 10 to 15 poles in 100 degree heat, what ever makes your ego swell. there is no room in this world for racist, ignorant, dumbasses. Hookdick I did not just now call you a racist just a dumbass. There is no room in this world for racist people and I think you are straddling the fence. I only attack people that use hate in their post and use race to promote their agenda. And also I attack linemen that think they are better than installers. Have a nice day hookdick I am done with you for now. No I have one more thing, you said to annubiss ( And based upon how you conduct yourself on the bar:I wouldn't want you around me. I believe that would be a two way street, who would want to be around a person that takes the rebel flag a flag that people died under and should be proud of and use it to their advantage. what advantage???  You figure it out hookdick.
This is CABL.com posting #308788. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbsuC
Posted in reply to: Re: A band of jackasses, Toast, goodsky,locodawg. by hookman 81
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: A band of jackasses, Toast, goodsky,locodawg. hookman 81 7/31/2010 4:07:36 PM