Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: A band of jackasses, Toast, goodsky,locodawg.

See the flag; That's where I'm at. And 90 percent of the blacks voted to keep it. And based upon how you conduct yourself on the bar: I wouldn't want you around me, and if you can't hook at least ten to fifteen poles a day in 100 degree heat, I don't think you could hang with me. Some people don't like blacks, some people don't like whites. But no one likes niggas. White or black. And before you say I'm racist: One of my best brothers is an old Black lineman by the name of "Doc" That worked out of Tuscaloosa with the bikers. If you aren't a lineman, get the fuck outa here. And a lineman just doesn't do construction. A real lineman can build it, activate it, maintain it, repair it, and do a damn near perfect install if required. And I meet all those qualifications, and have plenty of references to back it up. Maybe that is why you can't find work. I never have a problem with that. So man up and let your deeds and work speak for you.
This is CABL.com posting #308780. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbsuu
Posted in reply to: Re: A band of jackasses, Toast, goodsky,locodawg. by annubiss
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: A band of jackasses, Toast, goodsky,locodawg. annubiss 7/31/2010 10:04:28 PM
Re: A band of jackasses, Toast, goodsky,locodawg. drifterdawg 7/31/2010 5:50:32 PM
Re: A band of jackasses, Toast, goodsky,locodawg. sweatforhire 7/31/2010 3:07:53 PM