Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Who came up with Facts?? Not anniebell

Ahh sabre I was talking to toast.  The intent of my reply was to show him that all he can put up for a racist group was NAACP.  I did not say that all white people are racist or in a racist group.  I know that Obama needed the white vote so I guess the "O" worked.  No I do not know the ratio but history has shown how much SOME white people would discriminate against black people.  I know you cannot den that.  We all know American history and I need not go into specifics.  Thats what I was refering to.  The history before civil rights for black people.  This is what the Naacp fought for. Now I hear white people crying racism. I do not know of a time when whote people were denied civil rights as an American. If so let me know.  Obama becoming president does not constitute racism. I guess if you have not experienced real racism, I guess a blackman becoming president doing what he thinks would be good for the country, like all presidents have done, then you may consider and compare that to the fight to be considered equal as all Americans as racism.

But if you want to feel a taste of racism, try living in another country.  My experience is that you are not black or white you are an American and are hated the same.  Sabre I feel we have to not let ourselves be distracted by race when it is about rich or poor.  NOw I know you think I supported Obama because he is black but on the real he was the best candidate in my eyes.  Also I remember my grandparents taking me to the polls with them to vote because they were alive in the time when they could not. When has there been a time when white people has been denied a basic right as an American?

Obama has been in office for less than two years and all I hear is he's spending OUR money and bankrupting our grandchildrens future.  Social sercurity has always been a problem, health care has always been a problem, but now all of a sudden it's over for the U.S.  I do not subscribe the
"the sky is falling and its the end of the world."  I think some people are sore losers and want to discredit the man so that his legacy will be stained and they will have a reason to not allow a Asian American or any other American of a different race become president.  What will they say if a spanish American becomes president? 
This is CABL.com posting #308722. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbsty
Posted in reply to: Re: Who came up with Facts?? Not anniebell by sab3r
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Who came up with Facts?? Not anniebell sab3r 7/31/2010 1:33:08 PM
Re: Who came up with Facts?? Not anniebell goodsky 7/30/2010 10:26:19 PM