Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Media Bias helped obama

No Sabre no one was crying for the people in Ohio and I am glad.  The response was more immediate and coordinated than Katrina.  Thats how it should be; when people are affevted in this way the gov should come to there aid.  Katrina taught the gov a lesson and they habdled that disaster very well.  This is why there was no crying and I commend FEMA amd the gov for their response.  Would you agree?

About the U.S. being called America or being considered the only America, I hope that you learned that there are many countries in the continent of the Americas. I would not justify my point by using a statement of fanatical Muslims.  I am appalled that you would use thier statement to justify you as an U.S. citizen.  Maybe you have not visited or lived in other countries where you are not considered American but a U.S. Citizen.  Thats why they ask you where in the United States are you travelling from not from America. Prove me wrong.  What I have stated to you are facts so if you want to prove that America stands only for the U.S., you will have to come harder than that. 

This is CABL.com posting #308026. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbsik
Posted in reply to: Re: Media Bias helped obama by sab3r
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Media Bias helped obama willifstr 7/25/2010 7:20:10 PM
Re: Media Bias helped obama sab3r 7/24/2010 5:34:15 PM