Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Who came up with TARP not Obama

It is a scam...........and there should be a law against unreasonable charges against people with no control of their computer mistakes or boxes that go bad after being verified as good. I hear these stories all the time and it really sickens me. I also can't stand the mentality of companies who think contractors are something less than human. If they don't want contractors then don't hire them but I worked in house for many years and then contracting and then back in house for a while. The guys that worked there that use to be contractors have forgotten what that life is like and had a hard time working with them and all their hatred. If a contractor left a dust cover off of a tap and didn't bolt the tap to the ped stake, they wanted him fired. If he left and forgot to check an eol and it was dead, they wanted him run off. But it was ok when one of them spliced in a power inserter backwards and left a whole node down after not checking an amp or eol......nothing was said. Certainly none of the guys wanted him run off. Double standards everywhere.
This is CABL.com posting #307973. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbsht
Posted in reply to: Re: Who came up with TARP not Obama by annubiss
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Who came up with TARP not Obama annubiss 7/24/2010 1:37:00 AM