Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Media Bias helped obama

I would agree with the Title Part (Media Bias) These outlets Help who they like and That's the way it is. Weather it is FOX, CNN, CNBC or whoever they give good reports for who they like. I look at all these news outlets and people that hate Obama like fox. Fox news is the most Republican news outlet i have ever seen But i still check them out because in life there is a lie there is the truth and some BS in the middle and we have to weed out the BS and that is why we have to look at other outlets to get to the truth , As far as the Agriculture Secretary she didn't get a fair shake from any one not the news not her boss not the white house now they all have pie in there face. There was a Few shows on fox the only played Parts of what she said But her boss and the white house should have looked at the whole take before they took the steps they took, But they have to deal with the Out come now, She was fired because she got no due Process that is not Foxes Fault that was her Boss and the white House they should have investigated the Issue   
This is CABL.com posting #307894. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbsgc
Posted in reply to: Re: Media Bias helped obama by annubiss
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Media Bias helped obama annubiss 7/22/2010 9:47:22 PM
Re: Media Bias helped obama superlinedog 7/22/2010 9:46:48 PM