Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Please Help a complete Idiot

I was just using the BDP as an example. But realisticly, I will want to connect my kids Wii so it can be updated and I can stream netflix, my sons Xbox360 so he can get updates and play online, and my daughter can use her itouch app via wi-fi. Also, my desktop PC will be connected (hardlined) as will my Vonage (also hardlined). I am wondering how slow everything will be when used together, or even if it all can be used together. Or do things need to be used one at a time? I can use Vonage and my PC at the same time right now without any loss of speed/quality from either.

My router I linked to in my first post should be here wednesday I think, and all that I should need to be working at that time will be the itouch. If that works as flawlessly and easily as I am told here it will, I will buy the 2 'N' USB adapters off Amazon for the Wii and 360.

As for the PS3, yeah, I am aware of its capabilities, but I want a stand alone player/streamer to go with the rest of the system. Not a gamer, that is for the kids. The Wii is as much gaming as I will do and I rarely do that. My main interest in that is its netflix ability. I just hope the quality is at a minimum as good as DVD.

Thanks for the help.

Dogs aren't our whole life, but they make our lives whole.
This is CABL.com posting #307044. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbr2u
Posted in reply to: Re: Please Help a complete Idiot by ActionTec
There are 0 replies to this message