Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Disgruntled Satellite Installer. Can't take in

I think you and Max and any other installer that puts up with that shit are nucking futs. I am glad I don't deal with dispatchers and customers anymore.

I do have some advice about where you can go and the money is still there and will be for some time. Get into the IT/Data side, get certified to run data, voice, and video (you already know video).  Depending on where you live or are willing to live the pay can run 45 to 120K a year some places more.

Do with the above info what you will, I just know after years of contracting I was given the chance and took it. I don't deal with dispatchers or customers any more, I know what my pay is going to be every week, the check is always in the bank on payday, benefits are the best I've ever had and work is plentiful..
If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking.
This is CABL.com posting #306446. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbrSQ
Posted in reply to: Disgruntled Satellite Installer. Can't take in fro by stevenlc3
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Disgruntled Satellite Installer. Can't take in Splicer Life 4me 6/26/2010 11:50:02 PM
Re: Disgruntled Satellite Installer. Can't take in cablepup1686 6/26/2010 11:49:40 PM