Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: so BP 'f'd' up......buuuut

You make a good point and it would seem that way if i regularly put up ridiculous nonsense here but I usually put up reasonable stuff. Yes, I jumped on you after I felt you were insulting my intelligence, touche'. I can see it from your perspective now. I am usually respectful but I know you are a regular and assumed you knew better.I was a bit offended at the suggestion. Plus it was a long week and a few beers. I would prefer a truce. On the other hand I still don't believe obama is legit nor do I respect his presidency. I believe him a puppet with an extremely big dose of 'I da man', narcissistic attitude. I believe that of bush also... the puppet aspect anyway.. Btw I can add, and obama being a constitutionally valid president does not add up. I can give a multitude of reasonable evidence, and I am not a freak for the amount of reading I have done on it. Nor am I alone. Here is the latest however trivial.
http://www.impeachobamacampaign.com/lack-of-obama-birth-certificate-questioned-during-us-house-debate/
I have read what you post and honestly don't think your stupid just misguided. But, we are all seeking something normal based on our own prejudices and experience. I am done with this one.. peace....
This is CABL.com posting #306360. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbrRs
Posted in reply to: Re: so BP 'f'd' up......buuuut by dlightning
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: so BP 'f'd' up......buuuut dlightning 6/25/2010 11:14:49 PM