Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: so BP 'f'd' up......buuuut

So you don't attack with insults.

Here is what I asked: "Do you even know what an escrow account is?" A valid question as some do not know what an escrow account is.

Your reply was: "go fuck yourself! I have started from scratch, as well as bought and sold businesses. escrow is the piece of skin between your lack of ballsack and your asshole.. go talk down to someone else lefty. I was attempting to have reasonable dialogue, but apparently you lack the where with all for that.."

What do you call that!!!

I didn't start attacking you until you posted that nice reply.

Insurance costs are depenent on where you live in the country. Just like gas, milk, and bread. My insurance premium came down by 10% because about 5000 of us came together and filed a complaint with our state. As a result of our complaint, the head of the public regulation comittee for New Mexico was forced to resign. My Nephew was denied insurance due to a pre-existing condition. Since "Obamacare" became law, insurance companies are required by law not to deny healthcare to any child with pre-existing conditions by the end of the year. Most insurance companies started accepted children with pre-existing conditions shortly after the law took effect.

Insurance companies are going to try to jack up premiums ahead of the law, much like the credit card companies did before the credit reform law took effect. Remember that? Do I think that it's fair? NO!! Can I do something about it. NO!!

Am I smart? Yes!!, but there are alot of other people who are a whole hell of alot smarter than me. Do I have answers for everything? No!! I never said that I did. When something affects me and mine, I tend to take the time to study the ramifications of the situation. I do not rely on some one else to decide for me if it's good or bad. I do not rely on the media to give me the whole story, as the media tends to distort the facts the way they see fit. Other people see what the media reports as gospel, and instead of checking the facts for themselves, they follow blindly and attempt to acquire followers along the way. That is where we are today with the "birthers" and other b.s. that is floating around.

This is CABL.com posting #306352. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbrRk
Posted in reply to: Re: so BP 'f'd' up......buuuut by MCT-40
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: so BP 'f'd' up......buuuut MCT-40 6/25/2010 10:21:46 PM