Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Immigrants and the Economy

Ok I take it back you are not racist. Just like I am not leftist, I am who I am. I have been out of the cable industry for 5 years now and I don't do installs. I would love to be retiring to thailand or the Philippines, I wish you luck on that. Maybe I am just out of the loop. All I have been concerned with is providing for my family and myself. I have not put a lot of effort in to how I can deport people so I can have more. I'll take what I can get and if you give it to me I will take it. If you don't want me to have it don't give it to me. That last sentence was kind of a parable to the illegals situation. One more note, you cannot change my mind even if you pried the last cent from my dying hands to feed a needy person illegal or not. I don't smoke dope,I do drink beer and a shot or two once in awhile. Some of it is but not all what I write is pointless drivel. Following inhumane law's and obeying them makes you a puppet. Not you in particular johnny it was just more drivel. Picture I took in new mexico.
This is CABL.com posting #306265. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbrPV
Posted in reply to: Re: Immigrants and the Economy by johnmc3
There are 0 replies to this message