Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Immigrants and the Economy

Sweat you don't have any idea what the fuck you are talking about. I do not believe Mexican's or any other race are sub human and I have never said or posted anything that could even be considered that.

I'm so brainwashed that my son-in-law is Mexican-American, and he is one stand up guy. I have told you this before in a different post but you yet again chose to attack and try to distort the facts of anyone that has a different point of view than your own narrow minded misguided leftist ideas.

Yeah I'm so full of hatred for other races that I married a Japanese woman and brought her to this country LEGALLY!!!

I did this as my way of spitting on all other races. Everyone knows that the white race are distend to rule the world.. Sig Heil everyone. (In case your too drunk and stoned the last 2 sentences were SARCASM)

As far as me breaking the law with the exception of driving over the speed limit to stay with the flow of traffic on the interstate your wrong. If I break the law and get caught I loose my job and if I loose my job then I will not be able to reach my goal of retiring to Thailand or the Philippines. Yet another example of how much I hate other races I actually have lived with them and want to return.

True freedom is not being able to break any law you want as long as you don't get caught that's just dumb luck and sooner or later it will run out.  True freedom is being able to work for the things you want and not having the government say you make more money than your neighbor because you put in more hours than he did or you excepted more responsibility or bettered yourself in some way. So we are going to take it from you and give it to your neighbor. OH and your neighbor is in the country illegally  so we are going to give him even more of your money because we don't think he should have to contribute to cover himself.

But you'll never understand because your just as bad as they are, and no mater what I say you will never understand so fuck it drink your beer, smoke your dope, play on your boat, write your pointless drivel and collect your unemployment or do your installs.
If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking.
This is CABL.com posting #306262. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbrPS
Posted in reply to: Re: Immigrants and the Economy by sweatforhire
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Immigrants and the Economy sweatforhire 6/25/2010 2:26:27 AM