Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: with politics like this

yea yea yea you also sound like a broken record. If you don't know how we pay then you aren't what I thought you were. A child throws rocks? A criminal 16 year old who was trying to kill someone. Not a child just throwing rocks so stop trying to make it sound so trivial. I don't have to keep my comments to myself......you don't. So why should I? At least I make sense. I put reasons that it is bad and you just keep crying how evil we are. No I won't shut up.

Thou shalt not kill? Really so it is ok for illegals to kill us? Drug smugglers? Human smugglers who prey on the very people you think you are protecting. Illegal smugglers at that. And "children" who throw rocks to try to kill U.S. citizens? You are on their side? Then you are a problem to national security in my opinion.

Immigrants don't pay anymore in taxes than I do and ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS don't pay any so they don't pay more than they use. Don't know where you get your info but it is so inaccurate it is crazy.  Quit crying and get into reality. This country can't support itself let alone a bunch of people who get something for nothing from another country.

400,000 people are not all troops. Nice try. You seem so extreme and won't be real. Go ahead with your diatribe because it is empty as usual. You don't want comments, then stop posting.............wah wah wah. Besides I STARTED THIS THREAD, NOT YOU!!
This is CABL.com posting #305997. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbrLB
Posted in reply to: Re: with politics like this by sweatforhire
There are 0 replies to this message