Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: with politics like this

how do you pay for their lives? Do you go and pick produce from your garden to feed them?  The government is going to take your money and do what it wants no matter what topic you pick to blame it on.
 The illegals are doing this, the illegals are doing that, Oh the illegals. whine,whine,whine. You people sound like a broken record. Do you really believe that we will deport 12 millions human being's from this country? Or is it just wishful thinking?
 How about we have a night of broken glass, or better yet lets round them up and put them in concentration camps like we did to citizens in world war 2.
I have a idea,lets just bitch and bitch about it forever. The latter will win so shut up already. We should change the installer forum to lets bitch about mexicans and the black president. Its all you talk about, It is lame, immature, stupid, and boring. You would think you would get dizzy from all the circles you make with your talk. You just talk back and forth about the same thing over and over, again and again, to the same people. Get three way calling and let some new blood write on the installer forum, maybe it would be a interesting topic instead of this three ring circus you call discussion.

Fuck arizona and fuck anyone who wants to subdue the human spirit. I love america the land, not the land of the free, nothing is free for anyone legal or not. America manufactures, sells and exports more arms, weapon systems, killing devices and munitions than any other nation in the world - - Christian, Communist or otherwise. The so-called "African Crisis" show numerous pictures of murderous children heavily armed (but starving), festooned with American weapons. I guess our national Christian missionary purpose involves Colt, Remington and the like. I'm no expert, but Christians took up the Jewish Ten Commandments as their foundation stones of faith and the "Thou Shall Not Kill" part I read didn't come with exceptions, provisos, rationalizations or caveats.
 And we all cheer and drink and be merry when a child who throws rocks is shot dead. You all know who you are. You are the same ones that said 400,000 troops cant take over the world, man cant change the climate, and the health care bill would not pass. Get on the band wagon or you will find yourself on the wrong side of the war called armageddon.
 I did not make you read this so keep your comments to yourself if all your going to do is play ring around the rosy. and one more thing to put in your berlin attitude.. Immigrants Pay More in Taxes Than They Use in Services Over Their Lifetimes: Depending on skills and level of education, each immigrant pays, on average, between $20,000 and $80,000 more in taxes than he or she consumes in public benefits. They pump BILLIONS into our economy as consumers. Illegals are just like you and I, they buy houses, cars, cloths, food, electronics, music and the list goes on and on. Hispanic illlegals are part of the Hispanice Purchasing Power in America that's expected to reach $1TRILLION by 2011.  Illegal Immigrants are destroying america my ass.
This is CABL.com posting #305965. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbrK5
Posted in reply to: Re: with politics like this by sab3r
There are 7 replies to this message
Re: with politics like this mcnutt192 6/22/2010 11:01:06 PM
Re: with politics like this sab3r 6/22/2010 3:08:59 PM
Re: with politics like this goodsky 6/22/2010 2:32:48 PM
Re: with politics like this Splicer Life 4me 6/22/2010 1:46:41 PM
Re: with politics like this goodsky 6/22/2010 11:21:40 AM
Re: with politics like this LocoDawg 6/22/2010 7:59:34 AM
Re: with politics like this Toast 6/22/2010 7:37:58 AM