Create your free account now! Sign up

Lecom tech dies from over work. RIP

On 6-20-2010 George Person died in a comcast customers basement. He left behind 11 kids to carry on his family name. It is sad that they will not be able to carry on his high ethical morals and loving family values. I'm sure when his poor kids go to bed they will think of the man that enforced and created the company policey that forced their father to work 36 days straight 12-15 hours a day. It is unclear if the over work was the direct cause of his death but i am sure their is not anyone who would not have there physical and mental well being affected by these kinds of hours.

You see this run deep with lies and decite. Lecom owns the 9507 system. They CANNOT handle the workload. they CANNOT keep employees they CANNOT hire or find anyone except inexperianced personel. Lecom's reputation in the industry is simply RUN. Run away fast.

Lecom is asked for 80 techs for man power. They hand over 80 tech numbers. But they only have 50 real bodies It doesnt matter if these techs quite 6 months ago lets route them so comcast thinks theirs enough people to cover the customers today. After lecom recieves the jobs they get crunched onto the techs. So that one route turnes into 2-3 routes. Then the daily addons are put on throughout the day. Now look at the amount of customers that have no call no shows because Lecom missed a bogus route. And the tech is employeed at wally world or burger king. I tell you what i would hate to be comcast dishing out 4 or 5 $20 late credits per tech to customers.
Ok a tech damages a house, then the next day he injures a customer. Comcast requests that he is pulled from the field. Lecom pulls him and shuts down his tech number. They promtly route him under one of the bogus numbers. hmmm.

And what does Lecom have to say about over working their employee? DONT TELL COMCAST PENNSYLVANIA.

I wonder if LECOM is going to back charge dead George's paycheck for late or missed appointments? I mean he's dead now and he DID miss the appointments. It IS Lecom policey to make a 1040 employee pay for all damage claims, late credits and repeat t/c's.( in michigan it is ILLEGAL) askt the dozens of employees that went to the labor board and recieve their money back.
RIP george your family is in our prayers, we at LECOM WILL NOT forget Jeff with his blood money.
This is CABL.com posting #305950. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbrKQ
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Lecom tech dies from over work. RIP islandcable 6/23/2010 1:04:35 PM
Re: Lecom tech dies from over work. RIP boomdiggy 6/22/2010 11:05:12 AM