Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: so BP 'f'd' up......buuuut

You are speculating to the point that you are practically hoping for the worst. There is no way you could possibly predict anything you just said. Your wet dream of obama healthcare has already been proven to be a farce. Now you continue to support this asshole when he clearly has no authority whatsoever to dictate anything..

What if Bp gets a handle on this tomorrow, compensates all legit claims and then some and makes this well the most massive producer of natural resources ever? Don't confuse my annoyance with our federal government overstepping their bounds with a defense for the tragedy but just as your argument for healthcare was ridiculous so is this one.

Btw, are you familiar with the numbers and money involved with illigitimate claims regarding katrina?(oversight by the feds) Furthermore, I hope ill will on few but for the peeps losing dough, stop sitting around waiting for a handout and adapt, improvise, over come...boo fucking hoo!! I am pissed that I may not get to eat and sell fresh oysters for ten years... please mr. bp import oysters for me until everything is perfect again. give me a break...
This is CABL.com posting #305936. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbrKC
Posted in reply to: Re: so BP 'f'd' up......buuuut by dlightning
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: so BP 'f'd' up......buuuut dlightning 6/21/2010 7:39:46 PM