Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Thanks

Was one of the last to sign any charegback whatsoever but problem now is that if you don't sign the 30/45/60 now getting to 90 day chargeback provision some other fly by night is all to willing to do it. My take is if you write a legit order it is not the sales reps. fault if the person dies, moves, loses their job etc etc. Have always said full chargeback and poissibly criminal charges if desired for any rep. who knowingly misrepresents a sales order including putting it into Buffy the dogs name.

The mso always says don't worry even if its in the contract we will never implement it unless the gravest of circumstances but if its there it will get used eventually.Crossed it out of many a contract which worked quite a while as found out that often no one looks at executed contract from mso side of it. Then one did and said how dare I which made me laugh at them as I stated last time I looked contracts were agreements between both parties and as such both parties are allowed input and that if they did not like my changes they should have said something the year before when I changed them at signing. Now, as another example, Comcast has a retarded pay scale for double play alchemies and when I pointed out that BAU pay on a double play would not typically be more than double play on dish buyback or telco buyback they told me that no other contractor had even mentioned it which makes me wonder how intelligent those other contractors must be (or not be as the case presents!!)  Of course shady POS reps don't help any and all negotiations by trying to scam at every opportunity.

Legit companies should get together and agree to not sign dictated agreements as they are not unilateral they are bilateral no matter what the mso says. Of course I also think legit sales companies should agree to pay 80% of billing to field reps and field management but somehow don't think I'd get as much agreement there lol. By the way dog you mised out on 2 great launches now. Go with the best and you will quickly say to hell with the rest. 
bk
This is CABL.com posting #305890. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbrJS
Posted in reply to: Re: Thanks by salesdawg
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Thanks LeadMappingGuru 6/21/2010 11:37:39 AM