Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Geez, Why do "some," Americans hate

Straight to the point. Me, im half Brazillian and half Mexican.
My mother is from brasil. And i'm guessing you know where my father is from.
I and both of my parents are U.S Citizens! (Isn't it good to do things legally)

We, because i work at Mcdonals part-time, since im at schoo at this point. (Isn't it a good feeling to do an honest days work for an honest days pay) ( You should study more, in your first 4 sentences you misspelled the words {I'm, Brazilian, Brazil, McDonald's, I, and school}
My parents were indeed born in this country. (I thought you said you were half Brazilian and half Mexican? If your parents were born in this country then they are American and so are you. If you want the politically correct term it would be Hispanic American.)

They speak the language, English (Well it's good they speak English as that is the language that all legal documents are written in this country. This includes the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence)   and work hard and pay taxes! (As all Americans should do)
When we go shopping; Americans, well i have to say Caucasian people, because an American is anyone born in the US.( You forgot that a American can also be a Naturalized Citizen)
Anyways Caucasians usually look at us bad and sometimes say stuff behind our backs. [ i sometimes hear them] (Well that happens to us all at times. I am Caucasian and sometimes when I am out shopping I can hear Hispanic and Afro Americans saying things behind my back also. As you grow up you learn to ignore them because words can only hurt your pride and pride comes before a fall. Maybe you'll understand that after you finish school if its not Outcome Based Education)

I get angry and devastated. I agree there are "some" Mexicans in the U.S undocumented, but its not all of us. Im not illegal?...so why in the f*** are some Americans jealous or angry at me or towards Hispanics/latinos.( Yes I agree that not all Mexicans are in the U.S. illegally but the number of illegal immigrants keeps growing all the time. The majority of American [This would also include yourself and your family because you are Americans[ are only mad at the illegal ones, because they use the government system and don't pay into it. That takes money away from the people that do pay into the system like your parents)

You have to admit, if you see someone on the street you automatically classify them as illegal or lazy Mexicans. ( Now you are doing exactly what you accused "Some Americans" of doing prejudging people before you know them. I don't automatically classify them as illegal, lazy or Mexican. But you have to admit you don't see Asian, or Russian immigrants illegal or otherwise standing around at Home Depot, Lowe's, or where ever looking for day labor jobs.)

And not all of them are Mexicans.
FYI there are Colombians, Venezuelans, Cubans who come illegally. ( And it does not matter where they come from an illegal is an illegal and that is what most law abiding Americans are upset over.)

Most Ameriicans think they are Mexicans which is totally rude. (It is very rude for anyone who is a American to misspell the word American like you just have.)
I problably understand caucasian women being jealous, since latinas have hott curves. Don't lie, admit it. Latinas are one heck of hotties ...lol (I don't know about being jealous but you are right there are a lot of Latina hot-ties out there. When I was younger I dated a few Latina women.)

P.S. You should really work on your spelling and grammar, they are awful.
If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking.
This is CABL.com posting #305704. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbrGS
Posted in reply to: Geez, Why do "some," Americans hate Mexi by sweatforhire
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Geez, Why do "some," Americans hate sweatforhire 6/17/2010 10:37:55 PM
Re: Geez, Why do "some," Americans hate goodsky 6/17/2010 9:53:02 PM