Create your free account now! Sign up

Geez, Why do "some," Americans hate Mexi

Straight to the point. Me, im half Brazillian and half Mexican.
My mother is from brasil. And i'm guessing you know where my father is from.
I and both of my parents are U.S Citizens!
We, because i work at Mcdonals part-time, since im at schoo at this point. My parents were indeed born in this country. They speak the language, English and work hard and pay taxes!
When we go shopping; Americans, well i have to say Caucasian people, because an American is anyone born in the US. Anyways Caucasians usually look at us bad and sometimes say stuff behind our backs. [ i sometimes hear them]
I get angry and devastated. I agree there are "some" Mexicans in the U.S undocumented, but its not all of us. Im not illegal?...so why in the f*** are some Americans jealous or angry at me or towards Hispanics/latinos.

You have to admit, if you see someone on the street you automatically classify them as illegal or lazy Mexicans. And not all of them are Mexicans.
FYI there are Colombians, Venezuelans, Cubans who come illegally. Most Ameriicans think they are Mexicans which is totally rude.
I problably understand caucasian women being jealous, since latinas have hott curves. Don't lie, admit it. Latinas are one heck of hotties ...lol    

This is just a story I am not half mexican I am half barley and hops.

This is CABL.com posting #305659. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbrF9
There are 7 replies to this message
Re: Geez, Why do "some," Americans hate Gwester843 6/19/2010 12:34:58 PM
Re: Geez, Why do "some," Americans hate Splicer Life 4me 6/18/2010 11:20:36 AM
Re: Geez, Why do "some," Americans hate johnmc3 6/17/2010 9:02:48 PM
Re: Geez, Why do "some," Americans hate LocoDawg 6/17/2010 7:29:18 PM
Re: Geez, Why do "some," Americans hate jmiller 6/17/2010 6:22:39 PM
Re: Geez, Why do "some," Americans hate goodsky 6/17/2010 6:07:46 PM
Re: Geez, Why do "some," Americans hate sab3r 6/17/2010 5:54:05 PM