Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: will this happen

So why don't you tell me how Fox is a lie? If you are going to call it Faux then back it up with many lies not just one or 2 mistakes which aren't lies. Why don't you tell me why the other networks won't report things about libs that are bad? I can tell you. I watch all networks and see a pattern. Libs don't like hearing news that is not flattering yet Fox reports bad things the right does. They have commentary as does CNN, MSNBC and others and they lean left so why is commentary leaning right bad? It is only ONE station. Not like the plethora of others who won't tell us what we need to know. And it is the number one network........over all others combined. Can't just be conservatives watching.

Nope I don't find anything wrong with checking everyone. Then the latinos cannot say it isn't fair. We are in agreement on immigration I am sure.

You suppose wrong about me blaming the left for the leak. I do blame them for not allowing drilling ON LANDS where the oil is and forcing drilling off shore so far and in 5000 feet of water. Damn sure wasn't a republican who wanted that. Or can you show me how the left supports drilling? And don't bring up the lame head fake Obama pulled with the fake "exploration" BS. Want to get into how oil affects the environment? I live in Alaska and know a fair amount about oil and what the impact has been. Wouldn't have had to have this fiasco but for the left and their agenda of not allowing us to get oil there the oil is easy to get at or didn't you know about any of that? You go ahead and protect people that are not helping us. This spill didn't need to happen. It didn't need to be where it was. The leak wasn't the left's fault but where it happened is.
This is CABL.com posting #304969. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbru1
Posted in reply to: Re: will this happen by dlightning
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: will this happen dlightning 6/7/2010 10:58:51 PM