Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: will this happen

Oh yes I am. I am also concerned about any politician. You need to get that straight right now. And right now the left is in charge and they are not doing anything helpful except to give to people who refuse to help themselves and constantly scream "give me more". They are not doing anything good for this country. And when the right is in power I will be right there with all their fuck ups. Believe it. The left is going for a world government with only the working people supporting it. The more that get it for free the more that will quit working. And big money is behind all of this. We have a bullshit puppet for a president with no balls to protect us. Iran is going to get a nuke and our president is doing NOTHING about it. Guess it will take us getting hit before anyone wants to do anything about it. Israel will be hit first and Achmadinjad will not even care.

So each state huh? Is that why each state didn't have a say so when the left brought on health care? Is that why AZ. is under fire for protecting itself? Because the federal gov is doing so much? And you have no idea what I have written about the right and that much is abundantly clear. Totally ignore? BULLSHIT!. You don't know what you are talking about. I know that for sure.
This is CABL.com posting #304947. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbruF
Posted in reply to: Re: will this happen by dlightning
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: will this happen dlightning 6/7/2010 2:59:26 PM