Create your free account now! Sign up

BP Experimenting at oil leak site for deeper well

I have been watching the Live ROV feeds from BP on the spill and I have to tell you that I have to believe that they are just experimenting on what will work and what won't work, like they had a large clam claw cutter to cut the 20" dia riser pipe, Why don't they use a straight jaw pincher and pinch the pipe off, like you fold a water hose in half to stop the flow, then pump in the mud & cement, the mud & cement goes into ports on the Blowout preventer, not the riser.

Or why don't they use the same worker rov's to unbolt the riser and place an open flange valve on it and bolt it down then shut the valve, after all the worker ROV'S that are there now are the same ones that bolted everything together in the 1st place

I think that BP is going to school at our expense so the next well they drill can be at 10,000 ft, and in the mean time our gulf coast, and soon to be the only living coral reef in the country the Florida Keys will suffer 10 to 15 years of damage, that is if it don't kill it 1st , just so BP can fill their pockets with plenty of cash 

What did it take 15 years for the eco system to get back to normal after the exxon valdez spill and that was only 10 million gallons, what we have now is 47 million
gallons with NO end in sight, so they are drilling 2 relief wells, WHAT if they miss the target, oh well that gives BP 2 producing wells, so the US GOV says drill more you have to stop this thing, 2 months later now there of 200 million gallons floating 2 more wells , BP we missed it by just a few hundred feet this time, BP now has 4 producing wells

I say enough is enough, It's time to let Bruce, Billy Bob & Ben blow that well back to the center of the earth where it came from, because what we are facing here in the northern hemisphere and will eventually make it to the southern hemisphere is an armageddon complements of Big Oil, Hell I figured it would be a Atomic Blast that wiped out the world, never did I expect it to be a simple thing like crude oil... sure greed
This is CABL.com posting #304571. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbroB
There are 4 replies to this message
Re: BP Experimenting at oil leak Chip Douglas 6/2/2010 4:26:03 PM