Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Need advise on an easement issue

Chad

the cable company can file the papers with the clerk of courts
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adverse_possession

I had a similar situation with a new property owner, he wanted to build a fence that would have prevented the access to the back of motel
where all the delivery are received, employee parking and my boat storage, we had a written agreement for the past 30 years with the prior owners and the new owners wanted his 150 sq ft piece of property back, we paid to pave it and 2 other property owners also used it to access the back of their property
well the new property owner demanded $50,000 for that little 150 sq ft or $250.00 a month rent.

he even went as far of parking his boat trailer & truck on it blocking the access, with 1 phone call a rollback came and towed truck & boat
needless to say I had one pissed off cuban in my office and within the week he was delivered with adverse possession papers signed by the judge
with instructions of how to remove the 150 sq ft from his property appraisal and a new lot map showing that the parcel was turned into a future utility easement.

All for a whopping $35.00 filling fee with the clerk of courts, a copy of the 30 year old original agreement.
never set one foot in the court room, never paid one lawyer( we have a lawyer on retainer because of the nature of the business)

but you NEED your Documents, like original build design, specific reason why it went UG when power was aerial (height violation)
then look on your county web site in code enforcement and find the form
This is CABL.com posting #304517. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbrnJ
Posted in reply to: Re: Need advise on an easement issue by Chad Thomas
There are 0 replies to this message