Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: na na na,hey ,hey goodbye

Yes you and your garble. You come here with the intent of arguing every conservative point(not necessarily republican) for people who think less of you than they of do people like me.. They are in fear of people like me where as they think nothing of your kind. They sit on the top of the totem pole and you at the bottom doing their bidding for what? You have claimed to be in the low voltage field whatever that is supposed to mean. And you spend clearly a lot of time looking things up to pick apart details that are usually meaningless or irritating to say the least to those you argue with. You are either one of the bottom feeding takers already or are aspiring to be one. You attempt to pick apart every argument contrary to their far left ideals as if you had something to gain. You take half truths/government propaganda and far left msm reports/documents/statistics that are usually false on their face or later debunked. You think you are on a side. What side is you are on trey? makers or takers? buyers or liars.. Ultimately that is what it boils down to. How much do you get from us to spend so much time spewing your garble? Nothing you claim to be in support of is sustainable.. We are on the verge of collapse whether it be 5 minutes or 10 years, the current path takes only common sense along with a little history and present economic conditions worldwide to see that. I don't buy it for a second. I am sure you are false in what you claim to represent here. No one could possibly be that smart and that ignorant at the same time..
This is CABL.com posting #303622. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbq9i
Posted in reply to: Re: na na na,hey ,hey goodbye by Trey9007
There are 0 replies to this message