Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: na na na,hey ,hey goodbye

Me garble in December??  WHy would I be garbling? I have always said, one would be crazy not to expect a good November for the GOP.   The one thing about being at the bottom, is that there is nowhere to go but up. With only 2 exceptions, every midterm election has gone well for the party not in the white house. I expect this November to be no different.  Dems are very over exposed. They are holding seats now, they really shouldn't have.  Whats important for Dems, is to hold on to the seats they are supposed to have.  We lost 1 in Mass.  But since Obama's election, I think the Dems have won 2 out of 3 speacial elections against the GOP.  They won in NY, & PA.  They lost in Mass.

In November, I think the GOP will get the seats back that they traditionally have held, and maybe a few more. Right now, Im sitting back watching the Tea Party make things harder for the GOP.  The GOP's problem in 2008 is that their biggest support comes from the part of the electorate that is shrinking the fastest, old white males.  They are handing Dems the hispanic vote, who are the part of the electorate that is growing the fastest. 

I love these GOP people who are making the Arizona law a national topic. I really love them. I wish and HOPE they get more TV time as we get closer to the election. .
This is CABL.com posting #303571. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbq8t
Posted in reply to: Re: na na na,hey ,hey goodbye by MCT-40
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: na na na,hey ,hey goodbye MCT-40 5/21/2010 8:30:06 PM
Re: na na na,hey ,hey goodbye sab3r 5/21/2010 3:50:19 AM