Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Crimshield

Contractor or employee makes no difference. All crimshield does is tell the employer any information it has found on the prospective employee/contractor. Now if that information falls into the category that determines a hire or no-hire, lies solely on the one doing the hiring to make that determination. Crimshield is only in the business of providing information. The badge that contains the crimshield logo, along with the MSO logo, is nothing more than a means of free advertising, getting their name out there. It really is pretty simple to understand. Crimshield is not the one that says "you're hired" nor are they the one to say "you're fired". They only say "this is the information we found on record concerning this individual".

Funny thing is, I can find the same information, and sometimes even more, on an individual as crimshield can, and I too can issue a badge with my logo on it and all for about 1/3 less the cost that crimshield charges. And just like crimshield, I do not have the final say as to if an individual is hired or not.

Dogs aren't our whole life, but they make our lives whole.
This is CABL.com posting #303060. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbq0e
Posted in reply to: Re: Crimshield by MR OBVIOUS 1959
There are 0 replies to this message