Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Crimshield RE Splicerlife4me

Splicer,
You had the most intelligent answer here on this chain. A felony is a felony. There is more to the story.
Also; whomever stated that Crimshield does not have the final say is correct. It's the old 'Golden Rule'; whoever has the gold rules. In this case it's the MSO's.
I agree, most everyone here has something in thier history. Hell, it was part of the life 'back then'. It sucks, but it is what it is. My son has a felony conviction (not a dawg), and his career is in the toilet. I told him to get used to being a 1099 employee working odd jobs, 'cause that's what he is going to get.
Like John Wayne said: "Life's Tough. It's even tougher when you're stupid". I have that placque on my office wall!
Additionally, I agree with giving people second chances. But it isnt going to happen in the economic or legal enviroment.
Locally here, there is a guy that owns a car wash and hires guys with records. I take all my vehicles there, and I tip very generously. This is probably the only opportunity for employment these guys get. So I do what I can to help.
We should all be aware that not everyone is employable. I know I am. (aware).
Good luck to all the guys here affected by this 'new' situation.
Steve K.

This is CABL.com posting #302969. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbqYL
Posted in reply to: Re: Crimshield by Splicer Life 4me
There are 0 replies to this message