Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Crimshield

Dude, think about it. To get a FELONY you gotta be pretty fucking stupid. A mistake, honest or not, usually won't garner more than a misdemeanor. A FELONY on the other hand is completely avoidable. There is more to the story. I have misdemeanors in my past, shit, I doubt there is one person in this industry without at least one (BTW, a traffic ticket is considered a misdemeanor) misdemeanor. I am far from being an angel, but then again I'm not stupid enough to do something that is so illegal that it is considered a FELONY.

A FELONY follows you for LIFE. A FELON may not VOTE, may not own or use a FIREARM, may not serve on a JURY. I'm sorry your record is keeping you from working, but that gives you no right to try and make me out to be the bad guy here and you would rather defend a convicted felon. I'm sure the guy made a mistake and is trying to better himself. I am a staunch advocate of second chances. I mean, what the fuck? SHit happens man. But companies cannot take the chance in todays world. As much as I hate it, at least I can admit it that this is the way things are and accept it because of how the world is.

Dogs aren't our whole life, but they make our lives whole.
This is CABL.com posting #302873. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbqXd
Posted in reply to: Re: Crimshield by cabledawg71874
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Crimshield RE Splicerlife4me fiber4176 5/15/2010 12:44:05 PM
Re: Crimshield carter1286 5/14/2010 11:55:41 PM