Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: coast to coast

Ok guys.  We have told ourselves, for sometime now, that we were just going to let this thread go and ignore it.  Its time I stepped in and clarified somethings.  We are a "super-sub" company and presently have no interest in obtaining a prime unless its on our terms.  We do assist select primes in staffing, management, and contract deployment.  Our company was founded on the principle of taking care of our technicians and creating a better work environment for everyone.  Both I and the other owner are technicians, whenever we have a chance.  Our company has tried to eliminate the obscure elements of the cable industry for traveling techs; such as retainage, backcharges (whenever possible), and lodging cost.  We have loaned technicians money for bills, route money, and other misc. expenses after only knowing them for a short time.  This has, in some instances, come back to haunt us.  As far as answering phone calls, we do our best to get back with everyone as soon as possible.  If any one of you have ever placed an employment ad on here, you would know how hectic the responses get.  To those of you who have never recieved a response, keep trying.  We always have work.  I will be the first to admit, we chased a bogus contract in FL.  Understand also, that Coast to Coast tied alot of money up in that verture.  Yes, we did run an ad.  Yes, we did have maybe three techs enroute and an owner onsite, when we called their bluff. The techs that were onsite, were given money for fuel and a sincere apology from both owners.  We are proud to say, that after over 1 year in business, we have only a handful of dis-satisfied technicians.  And ofcourse, the ones who were dis-satisfied, were usually the ones giving us (and the cable industry) bad names.  I urge anyone with legitamate disputes or questions to give any of us a call, at anytime.

Personal notes:  We have not, do not, and will never tolerate false billing.  For the person(s) whose check was held for that reason, it will be released after 100% QC and verification of work and billing.
                        For the person(s) who accumulated over $2000 in backcharges in backcharges in less than 2 months, your check will be released after that has been processed out in its entirety as well.
                        For those who attempt to slander us in this forum, please come up with a legitimate gripe.
                        For the technician who has has their background run for over 4 systems now with us, try showing up to one someday.
This is CABL.com posting #302933. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbqYb
Posted in reply to: Re: coast to coast by 2ndchance516
There are 4 replies to this message
Re: coast to coast rpontonsr1 7/4/2010 6:09:17 AM
Re: coast to coast cblgod 5/18/2010 5:54:46 PM
Re: coast to coast cabledawgz 5/18/2010 12:59:43 AM
Re: coast to coast They Done Wrong 5/15/2010 10:56:00 PM