Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Arizona governor has the biggest balls of all

Salesdog, why are you yelling shit like the KKK? this is a common sense issue and nothing more! You act like it's about race, it's not about racism. germans, italians, and other immigrants don't present us with this problem because they come here legally,or they come here illegally and then take the required steps to gain citizenship. Why should it be any differant for them to follow the same steps? I am sorry but you just dont make any sense, Your opinion of the police officer who got shot at doesnt sway me to your side, it fuels me to think that Arizona is on the right track. I am not a racist in any form and welcome those who come here and contribute to our society, but allowing them to come here and work under the table and under the radar isn't the answer. And your statement about the other states laughing at Arizona is way off base, the poll states something like 86% of Americans agree with Arizona's stand on this issue.
This is CABL.com posting #301492. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbqAW
Posted in reply to: Re: Arizona governor has the biggest balls of all by salesdawg
There are 0 replies to this message