Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Arizona governor has the biggest balls of all

Why not go join the fuckin KKK. If you sit back and listen to yourself it really isn't that different than what they preach.. Again, I lived in Mexico for a year.. They don't even have to watch their kids because they don;t have a bunch of freaks roaming around salivating after little kids. NOW, i won't generalize, I am sure they have some but it isn't like it is here. People don;'t have to watch their kids as much because all your neighbors have their eyes on them. It's just different..

I do like the idea of background checking these people. You are right why allow someone to come into this country when they are not law abiding in another. We all know that this isn't going to happen so why even speak of it.

I love how you guys all think that the illegals are the ones making the neighborhoods go to shit.. UMMM have you been to fucking Gary Indiana, St Louis, Missouri, Detroit, Michigan, Compton, L.A., South Central L.A.. I have worked in these cities slinging cable and with the exception of California cities there isn't a taco eating person around. So is it really the illegal aliens? BULLSHIT.. Having my real estate license in Arizona I saw YOUR law abiding citizens selling houses to these "foreign nationals".. Yep saw it all the time.. So now that we can't make money off of them lets kick them the fuck out.. Pitiful...

I am not saying that these people are not stealing identities. I have seen it with my own eyes. Fortunately it wasn't mine. That doesn't make it right but when people are put in a spot where its feast or famine they will choose feast. I have asked quite a few of these people wheer they get these fake SS cards. They told me that there is a guy that sells them.. HE IS WHITE....lol They also stated that they dont use SS numbers that belong to real people. Hard to believe..

I really wonder what is the difference between your attitude and the Germans in WWII? It's called propganda and you are fed this shit all the time. I read books about Mexico before I arrived and they are so full of shit. It's some guys opinion. So keep believing that these guys are all drug dealers and they are all child rapists.. Hell I have an idea lets make them wear an arm band so we know who they are when we see them on the street.. Actually sounds like a good idea right?? Hell lets just tattoo a number on their wrist soon we can keep better track of them. It all seems like a good idea doesn't it..

This law was passed by some bimbo just so she makes sure she gets reelected.. That is FACT coming from the inside.. Not as if we don't already know it.

Hey I have a better idea lets just stick them in a camp and fucking kill them... At least that way they will never steal our jobs.. Fuck lets wear a white robe while we do it..

Salesdawg
This is CABL.com posting #301481. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbqAL
Posted in reply to: Re: Arizona governor has the biggest balls of all by cablegyswfla
There are 5 replies to this message
Re: Arizona governor has the biggest balls of all drifterdawg 4/30/2010 7:18:09 PM
Re: Arizona governor has the biggest balls of all cablemn86 4/30/2010 2:32:55 PM