Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Arizona governor has the biggest balls of all

Mexico's problems are Mexico's governments fault. When I was living in Az there was a kidnapping at least 3 times a week and plenty of other crime. Including illegals crashing into people without a license or insurance to pay for the damage they caused. You have no idea how many people are smuggling or not. And it is still a crime. Then the murder and run to Mexico to get away never to pay for the crime. Once is too many. And it happens more than once. I have seen shows with illegals running for the border and jumping into Mexico after committing a crime and evading police and then laughing at them when they are on the other side. Yea that is the kind of people we need here.

Did you know if you are caught in Mexico illegally you will do 2 years in prison and their prisons are no picnic. And if you are caught again it is 10 years. You don't want to hear sob stories from us but it is ok for you to defend the sob stories of people from another country who broke the law and many refuse to learn the language and then fly another country's flag in our country. Become a citizen or stay the hell out. Period.

And many other states are now lining up to follow Az's example. Already Texas, Georgia, and Colorado to name a few. So maybe AZ isn't as goofy as you think. If the federal government isn't going to enforce its own laws then the states have a right to protect its citizens from invaders from another country. People who don't contribute to the system and get free care when we don't. Even if only 10 percent of the illegals are criminals, that is 1 million more criminals in this country. Come here legally or get their own government to take care of them the way they should. It isn't the US's responsibility to take care of the world. We are in debt up to our eyeballs and more benefits for illegals isn't helping.

70 percent of the people polled were for this law. I can't find it now but the majority of all surveyed, including latinos, were for this bill. They would be the Americans in the state. Even in Texas I talk to Latinos who think immigrants should be legal.
This is CABL.com posting #301424. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbqzQ
Posted in reply to: Re: Arizona governor has the biggest balls of all by salesdawg
There is 1 reply to this message