Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Arizona governor has the biggest balls of all

First off I am currently residing in Arizona so I am witnessing this all first hand.

Do you realize the true reason that this senator started this bill? The jackass is a retired police officer. He was involved in a drug bust and an illegal shot at him...Not sure how this happened but unfortunately the only thing that happened to him was that he lost a finger. This guy has it out for illegals. Now he feels as if it's our police officers job to round up all these people and send them back home. Not sure if you are aware that the city just laid off quite a few police officers in the past 6 months. The guy on here that says the entire bill is mainly about employers needs to quit watching TV. Did you realize that the bill allows me to sue the city and the police officer if I see that the police officer didn't do his job? If you would like to know more I can tell. The reason I know this and much more is my girlfriends job is to inform and explain each and every bill to the senators. The only reason this bill didn't get thrown out is because our dip shit governor wants to get reelected. The bill doesn't go into affect for 90 days and hopefully the chaos continues here making Arizona look like complete idiots to the rest of the country.

I was just in Mexico last weekend. I'm not sure if you guys feel the same way and of course you will say that you don't . When I was there I noticed that the normal way of life is just hard. No one has any money and everyone is just trying to survive. If the U.S ever were to stoop this low and we had to struggle just to survive and all I had to do was cross a border for a better way of life, you bet I would go. This may never ever happen but honestly why would you not. We are just fortunate that we were born here and really don't understand the struggle that third world countries have. I don't want to hear your sob ass stories about how you barely had anything as a child or you barely have anything now because you are full of crap. I lived in Mexico for a year and the place is full of very very poor people just trying to make life not so bad. The majority of the people crossing are not drug smugglers but just your average Joe trying to come over here to find work and a support his family. Whats really so different about it when we go "on the road" because there isn't work in the town that you live in? Yes we aren't illegally crossing into another country but WE ARE just trying better ourselves with a job.

Salesdawg
This is CABL.com posting #301388. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbqzg
There are 5 replies to this message
Re: Arizona governor has the biggest balls of all cablegyswfla 4/29/2010 11:19:02 PM
Re: Arizona governor has the biggest balls of all drifterdawg 4/29/2010 1:38:56 PM